Good question and honestly I have no idea.

I just know it came about as my idea for a high school band name (that got rejected by my band members) which then became my gamer name which then became my forum names and now it just stuck. If only 15 year old me had the foresight to choose something sexier. Ah well such is life.

Anyhow if you’re reading this then you’ve likely seen one of my articles, posts or comments floating around the worldwide web and come for another fix of my random musing. Good.

If you haven’t realized already, one of my biggest hobbies is making money so many of my posts will be about that. (Mostly making money online since we are in the 21st century).

90% of the things I share will probably be things I’ve tried (and trust me I try a lotttt of things) and the other 10% is just in case I write about something I haven’t tried or when I want to deny being such a failure.

Where relevant I will put up referral links on my site that will earn me a few extra pennies and not impact you whatsoever.

Lastly hopefully you will find my content interesting and helpful in which case you should probably buy me a beer at some point. And also I have no idea why you’re still reading this weird post/rant and you probably wasted 2 minutes of your life.

Yours truly,

PS. If you have questions reach out to me on my contact page here (I don’t share email to avoid spam :P).